Your hair tells all about you, from your diet to your life style. Everybody wants to have healthy and shinny hair. Here are some tips that will make a visible difference:
- Trim your hair once in 7 weeks to avoid split ends.
- Use a herbal shampoo, & if you don't want to, go for a mild shampoos.
- Keep yourself relax. Hair loss can happen because of stress.
- Avoid brushing wet hair & use a wide-tooth comb instead of a brush.
- Don't use rubber bands and ponnies with steal locks.
- Most importantly Healthy food. Eat food that is rich in Vitamin B , C & E.
- Try to avoid using Heat tools as much as you can.
- Use a conditioner. As body lotion works for your skin, conditioner is moisturizer for your hair.
- Tie your hair before going to sleep. Normally we just ignore this point, but that creates a big difference. less tangles equals less chances of hair breakage.
- Oiling is only important when you've dry hair. Oil your hair but don't take it as a compulsion.
Before leaving this page. Look more about hairs: