She Exists

Movie/Book Quotes - Twilight (2008) - The Twilight Saga

The Twilight Saga is a series of supernatural romance fantasy films from Summit Entertainment based on the four Twilight series novels by the American author Stephenie Meyer. The films star Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner.

Twilight focuses on the development of a personal relationship between human teenager Bella Swan and vampire Edward Cullen, and the subsequent efforts of Edward and his family to keep Bella safe from a separate group of hostile vampires. Some of the movie/book best quote below:
The Twilight Saga - Twilight Movie 2008
[Image Source: Twilight Movies]
1. I hate you for making me want you so much. (Edward)

2. I can't bring myself to regret the decisions that brought me to Forks. They also brought me to Edward. (Bella)

3. Edward: I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore.
Bella: Then don't.

4. Bella: Everyone's staring.
Edward: No, not that guy. Oh wait, he looked.

5. Edward: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
Bella: What a stupid lamb.
Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion.

6. No one will surrender tonight. But I won't give in. I know what I want. (Bella)

7. I'd never given much thought to how I would die. But dying in the place of someone I love, seems like a good way to go. (Bella)

8. Death is peaceful, easy. Life is harder. (Bella)

The Twilight Saga
[Image Source : Twilight Movies]
9. About three things I was absolutely positive: first, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him ? and I didn't know how dominant that part might be ? that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. (Bella)

10. I dream of being with you forever. (Bella)

11. I hate you for making me want you so much. (Edward)

12. "You are an idiot," he agreed with a laugh. Our eyes met, and I laughed, too. We laughed together at the idiocy and sheer impossibility of such a moment.

13. "Isn't it supposed to be like this?" He smiled. "The glory of first love, and all that. It's incredible, isn't it, the difference between reading about something, seeing it in the pictures, and experiencing it?"

14. His gold eyes grew very soft. "You said you loved me."
"You knew that already," I reminded him, ducking my head.
"It was nice to hear, just the same."
I hid my face against his shoulder.
"I love you," I whispered.
"You are my life now," he answered simply.
There was nothing more to say for the moment. He rocked us back and forth as the room grew lighter.

15. He sighed without returning my gaze. "It was impossible… to stop," he whispered. "Impossible. But I did." He looked up finally, with half a smile. "I must love you."

The Twilight Saga - Stephen Meyer
[Image Source: Twilight Movies]
Read More on Twilight on She Exists:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

  1. So fun reading through these quotes! I love twilight too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 4 is very funny! : )

    I'm visiting from the Alexa hop.

    Karla
    http://workschoolkids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to admit it but I have not seen any of the Twilight movies. I was just talking to my niece over the weekend and she saw Breaking Dawn and LOVED it. She told me I must see them and I have to promise her to read the book as well.

    Next step...to read the books. Kind of excited.

    Following you from the Monday blog hop and I would love a follow back. Have a good rest of the week!

    Julie from Stlavonlady Beauty Tips and Tricks, Savings & More

    ReplyDelete

We Love to see your Feedback ..