She Exists

Movie/Book Quotes - New Moon (2009) - The Twilight Saga

The Twilight Saga is a series of supernatural romance fantasy films from Summit Entertainment based on the four Twilight series novels by the American author Stephenie Meyer. The films star Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner.

The film follows Bella Swan's fall into a deep depression until she develops a strong friendship with werewolf Jacob Black. Jacob and his tribe must protect Bella from Victoria, a vampire seeking to avenge the death of her mate by killing Bella. A misunderstanding occurs, and Edward Cullen believes Bella is dead. Edward decides to commit suicide in Volterra, Italy; but he is stopped by Bella, who is accompanied by Edward's sister, Alice. They meet with the Volturi, a powerful coven of vampires, and are released on the condition that Bella be turned into a vampire in the near future. Bella and Edward are reunited, and she and the Cullens return to Forks. Some of the movie/book best quote below:
The Twilight Saga - Twilight Movie 2008
[Image Source: Twilight Movies]

1. Bella: Which is tempting you more? My blood or my body? I challenged. 
Edward: It's a tie.

2. Love, life, meaning… over. (Bella)

3. "Romeo wouldn't change his mind. That's why people still remembered his name, always twined with hers: Romeo and Juliet. That's why it was a good story. "Juliet gets dumped and ends up with Paris" would have never been a hit." (Bella)

4. You could stay here with me. You could stay alive. For Charlie. For me. (Jacob)

5. That was me. Me in a mirror. Me – ancient, creased, and withered. Edward stood beside me… excruciatingly lovely and forever seventeen. (Bella)

6. I'd been broken beyond repair. But I needed Jacob now, needed him like a drug. I'd used him as a crutch for too long, and I was in deeper than I'd planned to go with anyone again. (Bella)

7. "You love me," I marveled. The sense of conviction and rightness washed through me again. (Bella)

8. God and heaven exist… and so does hell. But he doesn't believe in an afterlife for our kind; stared… into the darkness. "You see, [Edward] thinks we've lost our souls." (Carlisle)

9. If I get too mad… too upset… you might get hurt. (Edward)

10. Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me. (Bella)

New Moon
[Image Source : Twilight Movies]
11. Even the voice in my head was making no sense today. (Bella)

12. Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars--points of light and reason...And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything. (Edward)

13. Your hold on me is permanent and unbreakable. Never doubt that. (Edward)

14. I'm here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. (Edward)

15. The most absurd, ridiculous concept--as if there were any way I could exist without needing you. (Edward)
The Twilight Saga - Stephen Meyer
[Image Source: Twilight Movies]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love to see your Feedback ..