She Exists

Movie/Book Quotes - Eclipse (2010) - The Twilight Saga

The Twilight Saga is a series of supernatural romance fantasy films from Summit Entertainment based on the four Twilight series novels by the American author Stephenie Meyer. The films star Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner.

The film follows Bella Swan as she develops awareness of the complications of marrying Edward Cullen. As Victoria draws nearer with a group of new born vampires, Jacob Black and the rest of the werewolves form a temporary alliance to destroy her, in turn, to keep Bella safe. While Bella tries to decide who she is, a fight brews and the consequences are paid once Jacob gets hurt. Intent on keeping a compromise with Edward, she vows to keep true to her engagement and marry him. See Movie/Book Quotes below:
Eclipse The Twilight Saga
[Image Source: Twilight Movies]
1. When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were thing like astronaut, president, or in my case… Princess. When we were ten, they asked again and we answered – rock star, cowboy, or in my case, Gold Medalist. But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how about this: who the hell knows? This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, its time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere chill. Fall in Love – a lot. Major in philosophy 'cause there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind. Then change it again, because nothing is permanent. So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask again what we want to be… we won’t have to guess. We'll know. (Jessica)

2. There's something... strange about the way you two are together… The way he watches you – it's so... protective. Like he's about to throw himself in front of a bullet to save you or something. (Jacob)

3. I'll be back so soon you won't have time to miss me. Look after my heart – I've left it with you. (Edward)

4. He's like a drug for you, Bella… I see you can't live without him now. It's too late. But would have been healthier for you. Not a drug; I would have been the air, the sun. (Jacob)

Edward and Bella
[Image Source: Twilight Movies]
5. Because right now, physically, there's nothing I want more than you. More than food or water or oxygen. Intellectually, I have my priorities in a slightly more sensible order. (Bella)

6. Imprinting on someone is like… like when you see her everything changes. All of a sudden it’s not gravity holding you to the planet - it’s her. Nothing else matters. You would do anything... be anything for her. (Jacob)

7. I would have wanted you for eternity, even when the word didn't have quite the same connotations. (Edward)

8. You love me, too. Not the same way, I know. But he’s not your whole life, either. Not anymore. Maybe he was once, but he left. And now he’s just going to have to deal with the consequence of that choice — me. (Jacob)

9. I'll be back so soon you won't have time to miss me. Look after my heart – I've left it with you. (Edward)

10. I’m in love with you, Bella. Bella, I love you. And I want you to pick me instead of him. I know you don’t feel that way, but I need the truth out there so that you know your options. I wouldn’t want a miscommunication to stand in our way. (Edward)
The Twilight Saga - Stephen Meyer
[Image Source: Twilight Movies]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love to see your Feedback ..