She Exists

Save A Girl Child

15th June: I got attached with ovary.
17th June: I’m a tissue now.
30th June: Mom said to dad, “You’re going to be a father.”


Mom and Dad are very happy ...

15th September: I Can feel my heartbeat.
14th October: I have Little hands, legs head and a stomach.
13th November: Today i was in a Ultra scan.


WOW ! Im a girl... 
14th November: I was DEAD!

My mom and dad Killed me.
WHY?
Is it just Because I was a girl?

People love to have a Mother, A Wife, and of course a girlfriend too then why not a daughter
If You’re a Human..... Pass it to Everyone by copy this message please.. 

Baby Girls are Cute, yes?
[Image Source: Weheartit]
“SAVE A GIRL CHILD”
[Source: Facebook]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

  1. This is so sad and heart touching... where would the world be without a woman who bears a new life for the next generation???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is Tara. I am your newest follower, would you please follow me back! thanks so much...

    http://taracl2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We Love to see your Feedback ..