Life is worth living with No Rules, but there are few simple and fun rules that everyone should follow to spend a life full of excitement and fun, to have the best in life and eternal happiness. Here in this post, I'm writing 50 simple rules for life.
Keep Reading, Keep Rocking !
|Life is beautiful.. Live a Life..|
[Image Source: WeHeartIt]
- Live and let others Live
- Forgive easily but don’t forget.
- Be a person who’s admired on his back.
- Cry till you feel light.
- Believe in God, People will believe you.
- Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
- Memorize your favorite poem.
- Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
- When you say, “I love you,” mean it.
- When you say, “I’m sorry,” look the person in the eye.
- Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
- Believe in love at first sight.
- Never laugh at anyone’s dreams.
- Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it’s the only way to live life completely.
- In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
- Don’t judge people by their relatives.
- Talk slowly; think quickly.
- When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, smile, and ask, “Why do you want to know?”
- Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- Call your mom.
- Say “bless you” when you hear someone sneeze.
- When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
- Remember the three R’s: Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions.
- Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
- When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
- Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, conversational skills will be as important as any other.
- Spend some time alone.
- Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Read more books and watch less TV.
- Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you’ll get to enjoy it a second time.
- Trust in God but lock your car.
- A loving atmosphere in your home is so important. Do all you can to create a tranquil harmonious home.
- In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
- Read between the lines.
- Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
- Be gentle with the earth.
- Pray. There’s immeasurable power in it.
- Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
- Mind your own business.
- Don’t trust a person who doesn’t close his/her eyes when you kiss him/her.
- Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.
- If you make a lot of money, put it to use helping others while you are living. That is wealth’s greatest satisfaction.
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
- Learn the rules then break some.
- Remember that the best relationship is one where your love for each other is greater than your need for each other.
- Remember that your character is your destiny.
- Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
- Judge your success by what you had to give in order to get it.
Hope you like the 50 Rules for life ..
Do share your feedback with us, your feedback is life for She Exists.