She Exists

15 Classic Cinemagraphs Collection

Jamie Beck, a fashion photographer from New York, created a series of animated GIFs she calls cinemagraphs and posted them on her ‘From Me To You‘ Tumblr.

Couple of them feature Canadian supermodel Coco Rocha, they’ve gained quite a bit of media exposure. According to Rocha, cinemagraphs are 
More than a photo, but not quite a video.
Cinemagraphs are like animated GIFs as far as the image format is concerned but a big difference is that, in a Cinemagraph, only a portion of a photograph is moving in an infinite loop while everything else is frozen. For instance, in the image embedded above, only the girl’s hair is moving slightly with the wind and the frames repeat after every few seconds.” You can also find a tutorial on how to make this kind of photography here, it’s quiet a simple process. Here are some favorite choosen by me.















I love Cinemagraphs, Do Let me know how do you find them?
[Images Source: From me to You]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

5 comments:

  1. Awesome..... :D .. truly amazed by these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool! Love them! I am following you from “the perfect line.” Pls follow back. Growing Old With Grace http://growing-old-with-grace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what gorgeous pics!

    Thanks so much for hopping over! I can't seem to find your google follow button when I visit! Am I missing something? I would love to add you to my reader!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

We Love to see your Feedback ..