|Steve Jobs [Image Source: Blazomania]|
So who don't know about him, he's the name of success and greatness in his field. Sir Steve Jobs.. to run a company like Apple, take high risks and unbelievable decisions and make it outstanding and the best. Steve Jobs left us today and it's a big loss for Apple and for IT industry and every fan of Steve Jobs. So jus for a tribute to Steve, We on She Exists, want to share some great quotes of Steve Jobs.
- A lot of companies have chosen to downsize, and maybe that was the right thing for them. We chose a different path. Our belief was that if we kept putting great products in front of customers, they would continue to open their wallets.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- People think focus means saying yes to the thing you’ve got to focus on. But that’s not what it means at all. It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are. You have to pick carefully.
- To turn really interesting ideas and fledgling technologies into a company that can continue to innovate for years, it requires a lot of disciplines.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
- That's been one of my mantras — focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it's worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.
- Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me … Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life's change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new.
|Steve Jobs [1955-2011]|
[Image Source: Google Images]
We'll miss you Steve. May Your Soul Rest in Peace.