|Sex and the City|
[Image Source: Google Images]
Sex and the City is one of my favorite blue romantic movies; the story of Four Female Friends. I love this movie for its bold theme and awesome dialogues. Some of its dialogues. I'm quoting in this post. Hope you would like them.
1. Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.
2. Maybe all men are a drug. Sometimes they bring you down and sometimes, like now, they get you so high.
3. It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes -- that's why you sometimes need really special shoes!
4. I admit it's tempting to wish for the perfect boss - the perfect parent - or the perfect outfit. But maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been dealt, and accessorize what we've got.
5. She can reach me, but I can't ever get her.
6. When you're young, your whole life is about the pursuit of fun. Then, you grow up and learn to be cautious. You could break a bone or a heart. You look before you leap and sometimes you don't leap at all because there's not always someone there to catch you. And in life, there's no safety net. When did it stop being fun and start being scary?
7. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.
She Exists [About us] welcomes every other She to join with this ‘cause to prove her Existence everywhere by this blog. You can also Submit Your Guest Post or Contact Us for any query. You can join us on Facebook, Twitter, Follow on Google,Subscribe to our RSS Feeds or Email to stay updated about the She Exists updates.