She Exists

7 Big Lies about Love

Couple in Love [Image Source: Weheartit]
 There are many lies people used to tell about love since ages. They are sometimes silly, sometimes overly romantic, overly optimistic or way too depressing … So, why do we believe in them? I do have a few theories of my own. Mom and dad, Disney, Friends, Colleagues and, now, romantic movie etc. We born with these lies. I know I’ll sound quite unromantic but look at them and decide yourself.

1) We can Love jus Once
The first big lie about love is quite strange. We can love jus once in our life. I have seen many people falling in TRUE LOVE many times in their life. This is unnatural for human to ignore the flow of love, and it’s natural to fall in several times with different people. The fact thing is; we can love once, we can love twice and many times till we have emotions alive.

2) Fight Increases our Love
This is the weirdest lie about love. Fight increases love? Seriously??? Fights increases tensions, frustrations, distances but not love actually. They create misunderstandings, arguments and insecurities. So this is the big and weirdest lie about love.

3) Love is Blind
This is the fakest thing people say about love, a really big lie about love. Love is blind. Oh come’ on then why we check wallet before going to shop with them? Why we can’t ignore every bit thing about them? Why we need other things with love? Why do we care about the people around us? Love is not blind actually, it’s the name of wearing blindfold till we have the charm of other person, otherwise it’s a reality with open eyes and most of the time it’s bitter.

4) Jealousy is the other name of Love
The other weird lie people told about love. Jealousy is the other name of love. If someone is jealous of you, your smiles and laughter, he surely is in love with you. Well well well !! Jealousy and love are the name of two different emotions name. They are totally different from each other and not the alternate names of one feeling. The one who’s jealous of you is not in love with you, he’s jealous with you and that’s it.

5) Love is a Spark
Wow Love is a spark, a passion and sharing the emotions which are mutual between two, this sparking passion can burn anything… Ohh my, this is so crap lie told about love!! Love is the other name of the demand of someone to stay with you and share with you. It’s not a spark that can burn but yea it can burn two people who found in love.

6) We met in Heaven before
This is the funniest lie about love I’ve ever heard. Made for each other and we met in heaven before. So for some Mr. Flirt! How many people you found in heaven before? This is lame and funny lie people used to tell about love. Love is seeing someone in front of you and like them, it’s not something impractical, it’s something physical and real.

7) Love is saying "I Love You"
The lamest lie about love people told around. Love is saying I love you?? Maybe it was the case sometime back in 70s or 80s but this is 21st century and the most materialistic age ever comes. This sentence has no more worth to people. They commonly use this phrase to random others and it’s not the actual love we know about. So if someone is telling that he/she loves you, it doesn’t mean the love about which people say it’s blind or is a spark, it’s something that they like you and express you in another way.
So what do you think about the lies which were told us till yet? Is love a spark or blind? Is it happen once in whole lifetime?

Send us your feedback; join us on Facebook or Twitter. You can Contact us or directly Email. Subscribe for our RSS Feeds and stay updated.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for this post. I have learned a lot of things about love. I realized that I'm too young to know love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was waiting for a post like this... Sigh. Truth is, no matter how much I want love to be exactly like a fairy tale, it isn't. It's better to be aware of the practical realities before you learn them the hard way. And yes, you are right when you mention Walt Disney... a lot of fairy tale stuff that goes on in the minds of little girls are credits to Disney :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog! I'm stopping by from this sunday's blog hop and new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe love becomes blind? I don't know many of these "lies"..i have heard love is blind, love at first sight. I think the truth is love is a lot of work in a marriage anyhow. But there are many many kids of love. I love my children, I loved my mom, I love my sister, I love my friends, I love God, I love my husband and am in love with him.
    just my thoughts
    cheers
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm....yes.....I agree 100% with your first argument....nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting and very true - we fantasize a lot on Love and often forget what it really means - It is far from a Spark, it's a learning process, it's commitment and faith. If it's only a spark, it's still nice but it might not be Love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a new follower of yours from a hop. Please visit and follow back. What a cute site you have! I love it! :-)
    http://www.debsdealz.blogspot.com

    if you could, like me on FB while you're there! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Visiting from the Let's Get Social Sunday blog hop. I agree with you - romantic comedies mess up our expectations. The boy I like will not be waiting for me outside the church after my sister's wedding a la Sixteen Candles and if I miss the reception I'll get in trouble with my family. Love is complex, ever changing and there is a lot to go around.
    Now following you on GFC! Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree that the term I love you is over used, great post! New follower from the relax and surf hop, have a great day! Stop by my blog when you get the chance :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Agree totally to points 1,2,3,4 ..
    Erm 5, I believe that it means there is this whole frisson thing going on between you two and 7, I believe in saying I love you to all the people I love.. We all aren't THAT materialistic yet! Or so I'd like to believe :)
    BTW I love your layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe sometime back someone was used to write on a romantic blog :D ;) wat happened now?

    ReplyDelete
  12. u can call them lies about fake love but not love exactly. actually we totally changed the logic of love and this is a bitter fact. nice article :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like this! alot! thanks!

    found you and am following from SSS. please check out my blog and follow me back! http://quiet-ct.blogspot.com
    My recent post Super Stalker Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a new follower. Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

    Hope to see you on my blog - Free eBooks Daily. (You can even read ebooks on your computer or smartphone!) http://www.freeebooksdaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi! great stuff! WOW!! new follower!
    luv
    mare http://mare-itsjustmebeingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVEE.....
    REALLY ALL YOU THINK ABOUT WHEN YOU HAVE SOMEONE YOU LOVE SO DEEPLY IS YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHANG HE SAYS. YOU START TO FALL SOO HARD AND EXPECT SOMEONE TO CATCH YOU BUT INSTEAD YOU GET CAUGHT IN SOO MANY LIES! JUST REMEMBER....
    "DEATH IS EASY LOVE IS HARD" - ANONYMOUS

    ReplyDelete

We Love to see your Feedback ..