She Exists

I wish... - Guest Post By Aisha Bilal

I wish...
I wish life was a keyboard,
with all the keys in place.
I wish life was walk to remember,
not merely a race.
A smile that could wipe away a tear,
not merely a mask over every other face.
As innocent as a wish upon a shooting star.
A hand held that would keep our heart in place.
I wish it was a rainbow after the rain,
with reasons to live in a million different ways.
A promise to keep,
not a word of praise.
Even if the world was smaller,
I wish it was a better place.
I wish...
[Image Source: Tumblr]
A guest post by Aisha Bilal and She exists and says:
im not professional writer but like to write which i have in my mind and in my heart ..
You can find her on twitter and visit her more writings on her blog Here.

She Exists [About us] welcomes every other She to join with this ‘cause to prove her Existence everywhere by this blog. You can also Submit Your Guest Post or Contact Us for any query. You can join us on Facebook, Twitter, Follow on Google or Email to stay updated about the She Exists updates.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comments:

  1. aww woo im so much happy and feel proud my self to see my post in she exist:) thanks u so much for encouragement :)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. im loving this. a dream thats too far away to reach for:)

    ReplyDelete

We Love to see your Feedback ..