She Exists

A Free Race cannot be Born of Slave Women


I'm a girl but I'm independent.. Why they didn't let me live in my own space? by 3yesha [Image Source: Weheartit]
They Say I am Mad 
They say I am mad
Is this because I look so sad?
They find me different from themselves
What they can’t handle, can’t be but bad

When I am silent they love to confer
But when I speak, I find them dumb
If my eyes are full of tears, they maul
But if I smile, their ire would not succumb 

They say I don’t belong to them
To live with them I have to change
I have to breathe with their consent
And perhaps die of this rage


A Guest Post by Aisha Bilal, She Exists and says:
I'm not professional writer but like to write which I have in my mind and in my heart ... and again I love to  post on She Exists. I'm so grateful for the She Exist that give me a path to speak freely :) Thanks again !If you want to know more about me then visit my world of perception.
You can find her on Twitter, find more about her here on My World of Perception

She Exists [About us] welcomes every other She to join with this ‘cause to prove her Existence everywhere by this blog. You can also Submit Your Guest Post or Contact Us for any query. You can join us on FacebookTwitter, Follow on Google,Subscribe to our RSS Feeds or Email to stay updated about the She Exists updates.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

We Love to see your Feedback ..