She Exists

We are Reality .. !!!

When I opened my eyes he was besides me, that moment the world was glooming, birds were singing and the morning was never that beautiful that it was that day. The valley was shining with the sunshine and everything was looking so perfect. I always wanted to leave this busy world and wanted to move to place like that. It was a dream come true and I was very happy. Our small hut was the best place to live in this whole world. I used to wake up early to cook food for you and you work in valley. Life was simple and easy and above all you were with me, I was shining with the heat of your love around me.

Today I opened my eyes thinking about that beautiful dream and I murmured... 
that was a beautiful dream ..
and he appeared next to me, and whispered in my ear, holding my hand...  
We are reality.
[Image Source: Google]
So I’m back from the awesome trip, it was amazing and I found the best experiences of my life there. I missed the awesome people there and my blog and all... hope you people missed me too. for overview I'll post a quick collage that will describe my fabulous experience there.. in next few days.
I love you all
Big Muwahs ..!!
Wanna come in my Friends? Join me and find a way to heaven.. khekhe

Please leave some  Comments and Share it to leave your love.. or maybe a Facebook Like, jus to let me know that somebody was here for me, your feedback is life for my blog ..  Share some love, Join me on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute post :) Wanna see pictures too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I can feel something through your post. I dunno what, I can't really explain it. Love, Happiness .. =) Can't wait to see your pictures =)


    Btw, I've made new blog. http://fayerydust.blogspot.com/ =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are in deep love with him

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back hun!!! Looking forward to that collage!! Happy Weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are reality........... powerful words !!
    hidden inside a deep meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fact of life is sometimes very different from what we imagine but that's the sweet and bitter life that we feel will be very significant for later life, learn to nature because ALAM ADALAH KUNCI KESUKSESAN.

    ReplyDelete

We Love to see your Feedback ..