She Exists

Ask the Pain from my Heart .. !!!

who says it doesn't hurt when you cut your nails down? Ask my heart.. !!!
[Image Source: Google]
It's so awesome to have nails like this but today unfortunately I had to cut my amazing nails 'cause I want to keep my phone scratch less, it hurts and I'm serious about my statement. 

The weekend is so awesome here and I so want to say sorry to those who followed me last week and I couldn't mention them from last two Fridays. I'll surely do this thing as I was doing it before from next week. I miss the awesome time I'd on my blog and I'm still around. Loads of Love for my awesome readers and great followers .. big muwahs .. 

So have a look to my hands with my cute nails which are past now. *Sighs Dramatically* 

It's an recent picture with a bit short nails and I adore it. I love my hands with henna on, I'll share it sometime here.
so.. Like it? tell me do you like sharp nails or short nails? and if you are a guy think about your girl's hand.. 

Please leave some  Comments and Share it to leave your love.. or maybe a Facebook Like, jus to let me know that somebody was here for me, your feedback is life for my blog ..  Share some love, Join me on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated..
Share some love. Add my badge to your blog.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

7 comments:

  1. Oh my! They are beautiful! :)

    So sad you had to trim them down. These touchscreen phones..are stylish but.. hurtful too..

    I know exactly how terrible you feel!

    hey.. do follow me back! I did!..and do comment too! would love to have your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is very sad.... though it was inevitable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, You do what you think is the best. The pics is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm..i have to cut mine coz they chip anyways while cooking n cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess short nails are so much lovelier...Don't worry....

    Following you..loveliee blog.g...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the 1st picture but short nails are more beautiful. It's up to you how you could style it. =)

    ReplyDelete

We Love to see your Feedback ..