She Exists

You can make me Smile & Cry !!!

She laughs on his every silly joke, mistake, they are so cute together, she heard the same line thousands of times on different places from different people. She knows that he loves to see her laugh; he never misses a chance to make her smile, he loves her a lot and ready to give her all. She knows that he is the one for whom she waited for long, she knows that he’s the one who was the prince on white horse her Prince Charming but secretly she knows that he got all the powers to give her tears too.
[Image Source: Tumblr]
The idea to love someone is always fascinating to me, but the other fact thing is the one who loves you, and makes you smile, always have a power to hurt and cry you. I so want to write the extreme of my imaginations, extreme of fantasy but I’m quite busy with my life these day, I don’t know why I’m not getting enough time even for my favorite hobby. 

I’ll come tomorrow for Friends Finding Friday. Join me and Share with your friends if you want a way to heaven, tehe. I heart my awesome readers. 
Like it? leave your Comment and Share it to leave your love.. or maybe a Facebook Like, jus to let me know that somebody was here for me ..  Join me on Facebook and Twitter
I love to see your awesome feedback, your  feedback is life for 3yesha..  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

11 comments:

  1. same here :(
    reads every of ur blog n didnt get time to comment on :@
    n to update my blog even
    hectic days
    stay blessed
    keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weekend is near. Hope you will find ample of time :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. right message.
    same here, summers are busy for me due to new changes. hope you'l get enough time soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add me! http://wellbeing-support.com
    Im following you on both
    Ana Ansateza

    ReplyDelete
  5. right you are. when we love someone, we give them the power to either make or break us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we are just a little bit busy with something, dont worry you will have soon your time..

    smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. concise and perfect. come soon with your new awesome writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great meaning on how important love is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Friend thanks for your visit and I'm loving following your blog and link the same. Fraternal hug from Brazil.
    http://maustratosaoidosodenuncie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love is both an action and a feeling. The action of love generates a blissful feeling called by the same name. When the action stops, the blissful feeling is replaced with pain

    ReplyDelete

We Love to see your Feedback ..