She Exists

Twitter is for Old People..

twitter is for old people, but I'm still using it, sometimes. I was passing through some page and found few funny images, I liked to share them on my blog. So here are some funny wicked dose this Wednesday. 












[Image Source: Google Images]
this's wickedly hilarious. I love the way he's plucking petals, lol  .. I saw people following only those who follow them or sometime they force to follow you. and sometimes they love DM-ing. Anyways, hope this wicked pictures made you smile today.

Like this idiocity? Please Comment and Share it to leave your love.. or maybe a Facebook Like, jus to let me know that somebody was here for me, your feedback is life for my blog ..  

Join me on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated. Loads of Love for all even after so lame posts..




Grab this badge to start a Wicked Wednesday on your blog, and drop your links here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 comments:

  1. finally my comments are working. i don't use twitter and the reason is i am 53 and i consider me young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. laughters out in morning. lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw kids on twitter .. twitter is for old people with follow me and ill follow you back and 140 chars limit to tell everything

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey baby I loved them, Though I don't use Twitter but I liked this post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha hilarious!!! And lol @ some people love DM-ing! Rings a bell, dont it, bestie? :P :P :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahahaha hilarious!!! And lol @ some people love DM-ing! Rings a bell, dont it, bestie? :P :P :D

    ReplyDelete

We Love to see your Feedback ..