She Exists

Dreams can Never Die..

If i wouldn't be there to fulfill my dreams, I know you would b there to watch mine from your eyes. Image Source: Tumblr
Dreams can never die. Dreams can never die
CAN NEVER DIE...
Dreams are not heartbeat, vision or feelings which will die when you stop breathing or are they? Even when somebody break them up, they tear into small pieces and these small pieces are other meaningful dreams too. They are light in darkness, the source to think more, the way to wish more, the course to follow to get the success, the long road which never finds an end, the not sellable but more expensive asset yet. Dreams can come true and only true dreams never have fear to lose, they are unbeatable and they can never die... 

Dreams can never die but they are transferable and convertible energy ... 
I strongly believe in don't let your dream a dream only, give it a life and never let them go away... Follow and stand for them and they will do same for you...
I never let any of my dream go.. Do you?

P.S. want a way to heaven? Please leave some  Comments and Share it to leave your love.. or maybe a Facebook Like, jus to let me know that somebody was here for me, your feedback is life for my blog ..  Share some love, Join me on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated

Life out of my window is beautiful and full of dreams..
Grab my badge and hold my hand to dream high and dream more, 'cause dream can never die.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

10 comments:

  1. Hi Following you From the hop look forward to Reading your posts
    http://everydayproductsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed. dreams are convertible not end-able.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi nice blog Following you; looking forward to Read your posts http://everydayproductsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,
    Enjoyed the post! I stopped by from the Monday's Music Moves Me Blog Hop and I'm following you via GFC. Do stop by...
    Have a great week!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. dreams are invent-able,
    dreams are shareable,
    dreams are inheritable,
    dreams are immortal,
    dreams are defend able,
    dreams are endless..

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree wid u !!
    Dreams can never die, rather dreams can save you from dying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dreams may not die, but our beliefs in them can.

    My blog as a teenager rambling on about life: http://discoverlifebyliving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agreed, dreams can never die :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an inspiration hun! Go and get your dreams!! <3

    ReplyDelete

We Love to see your Feedback ..