She Exists

Don’t let me go...!!

That night was full of stars and she was speaking in the air
if you love me don’t let me go. 
He asked her to stay for a moment and that moment she promised him that she’ll be with him today, tomorrow till her last breath. 
And they live happily ever after. 
[I'll be with you today and forever Image Soure : tumblr]

I'm writing lame I know I'm getting lame day by day, maybe 'cause my all attention is somewhere else.. well this post is specially dedicated to me and my you. This is the shortest Love Story which anyone ever heard. How do you feel about it?

As a dose in this happiest season of my life; I'm listening this another version of Stereo Love Edward Maya & Mia Martina.

Like it?  Leave Comment and Share it to leave your love.. or maybe a Facebook Like, jus to let me know that somebody was here for me .. Big Muwahs .. 
Join me on Facebook and Twitter 


Like Tales of Tuesday? wanna start on your blog? Grab this badge and leave your links here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

5 comments:

  1. is it yours?
    and you are not lame, you are overthinked. even this one is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...oh, if all love stories were like that... what a beautiful world we could all have be... co'z sad to think that these days love stories stays no longer farther... and ends up so quick... i like your tale... keep 'em coming..(:

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. name one who thinks it was lame . it is delicious and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    ReplyDelete

We Love to see your Feedback ..