She Exists

P.S I Love You.. !!!

I Love the Idea of falling in Love, to have someone to share your life, I love Romantic Music, Stories and Movies of course. Here are some Passionate and Full of Love Dialogues from some Romantic and all time favorite Movies.


Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.
Notting Hill

I'm very discreet but … I will haunt your dreams.
The 40 Year-Old Virgin

....You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you.
The Last of the Mohicans

Love is too weak a word for what I feel -- I luuurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you, two F's, yes I have to invent, of course I do, don't you think I do?
Annie Hall

… If, however, your feelings have changed, I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love ... I love ... I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.
Pride & Prejudice

That's my sweetheart in there. Wherever she is, that's where my home is.
The Notebook

Love means never having to say you're sorry.
Love story

As you wish
The Princess Bride

Because you are kind of guy who'd laugh at me when I fall, but help me up and whisper,"Its ok", I still Love you.
P.S I Love you
The most wicked thing in this universe is Love, and Falling in Love is even more than Love. Romance is Wicked, Romantic Movies are More. This Ronan Keating and Rita Guerra All over again is Wicked most. 
I'm in love with this blog You?? Like it? Please Comment and Share it to leave your love.. or maybe a facebook like, jus to let me know that somebody was here for me .. *smiles*

So ever encounter this wickedness? You think Love is Wicked?



Grab this badge if you want to start a Wicked Wednesday on your blog and drop you link.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

13 comments:

  1. My favorite romantic movie, I heart it from start to end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting, u movie fan :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could die right now, Clem. I'm just... happy. I've never felt that before. I'm just exactly where I want to be. [Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind] :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the quotes, bestieee! Great job! If you don't mind, I'd like to add one, too! :D
    *Landon: [Reading
    from Jamie's mother's book] "Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful".*
    - A Walk To Remember.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good one!
    Following- http://ahappycampersblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also for the record, check out 'The Holiday'. You would love the opening lines and would fall in love with the movie

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Maroof A
    ahh bestie.. killer.. i'll refresh my walk to remember :$ :$ :$

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Ain
    i'll fo sure watch it :$ <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

We Love to see your Feedback ..