She Exists

Place of Light-Life-Library-Learning : University

Time never happened to past that fast that in that four years of Graduation. 2004-2008 university times that changed the life completely. From Studies to Shughal (Fun), Fights to Love, Envy to Care, Jealousy to Friendship, Stress to Fun, Madness to Learning, Labs to Cafe, Library to Red Stairs; everything/everyone was there. The life that gave me light, life, library and learning opportunity, the life that brought me to a new world. Honestly I never missed my School or College, ‘cause at school times I was quite young and college was short and full of bunks but I missed my university times a lot ‘cause I spent a life there, the Real Life of mine.
Punjab University is itself supposed to be a big institute for fun learning, and when students like F04 enters there, it becomes a full Mast place. Café, Red Stairs, Library, Labs, Corridors, Classes, there was no place in campus where you couldn’t see Batch-04, specially girls and more specially my gang. We used to happen in whole university, whole day. It was ultimate fun to spend four years of life with so many fun loving people at a very lovely place. And yea I’m completely ignoring the politics around; this is the part of every game.
Of course I'm skipping a lot and here are jus few pictures I managed to collage from my large collection of university fun picture. Hope you would like them. Keeping the fact in mind that you don’t know what’s the actual fun behind every picture, but still at least you can see the awesome campus and few fun moments in pictures.








Hope you liked the small pictographical revision of my memories to make my Monday Memorable. I'm keeping the stories for some other Monday. 
Have some university fun story? Wanna Share? Have some other Story to make dull Monday a Memorable one? Share here.. !!
Like My Effort? Please Comment and Share it to leave your love.. or maybe a facebook like, jus to let me know that somebody was here for me ..  Join me on Facebook and Twitter
Grab this badge if you want to start a Memorable Monday on your blog and drop you link.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

16 comments:

  1. old days were gold days. i missed my uni times a lot :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. we miss uni ,... :(
    time can't be back ... :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    We found your site content interesting and have created a mobile version of your blog for your convenience. With this, you are able to monetize traffic and establish new followership. Please contact me at mobibiz@buzzcity.com for details.

    Thanks,
    Baoyi

    ReplyDelete
  4. must been great memories and really amazed that you were keeping all the pictures. must been a great uni life and of course with great experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow....nice....follow my blog to.. http://silat-endol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love love loveeee this post... it brought back sooooo many memories! and yes i spot myself in the pics too :D

    loved the whole idea of this post... that was a *great* time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pictures are amazing specially the way you merged them together. kewl memories.
    so i am sure you are missing you uni times

    ReplyDelete
  8. Someday I'm gonna be missing my uni's library and the gaming zone -- amongst other things -- a lot!! :(
    Anyway, love the collage bestieeee! keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anonymous with no doubt, old days are gold days. i so miss my old good days

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Asma Wakeel we can't bring it back but we can revise it :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Mobilizer thank you so much, you are generous, i'll contact you asap ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Nava.K i have so many pictures, i love to keep them, they are the best memory i have to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @WarmSunshine lol :P sorry i put your picture without your permission :P tehe .. thanks for so liking it <3 love

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Anonymous :( yes i miss my university alot. thanks for liking :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Maroof A righto as if you are not going to get another place huh .. :P thanks btw motay

    ReplyDelete

We Love to see your Feedback ..