She Exists

Move on .. It's Life .. !!!

Growing up is tough 'cause mirrors, our enemies often ask difficult questions..
Am I beautiful??? Will he love me when I'll grow more old with wrinkles on face? Am I looking fat? Did he appreciate my thoughts and feelings or jus my face?? My happiness will end as i grow old?? why is growing up is so hard? 


We know all answers but still they tease us a lot. yes a lot.. and we think a lot about them. But the main thing is we only see and feel the thing what we want to see rather it's better to say what we are thinking in actually. The only thing required is to think what you want actually, and the situation will turn on your side. I believe you will find all your answers.


Its even tough when you are broken heart, but I think there are solution of it even, all you need to cry for some nights. But the actual solution of a broken heart is another man but the best solution is to go for shopping, facials, haircuts and hangouts.. I may sound funny here but at least for a girl.. We can wear red dresses and high heels to cheer us up, we sleep and when we wake up we gotta know that we have some more dreams remaining and we need to wear again a red dress and high heels.  
 

I'm scared of growing up, but the fact thing is "every other thing is growing up with me, either we are young or small, we are all searching for happiness, but for sure on wrong places"... Jus for a reminder, even for me .. If you are hopeless, after every dark night there is a day, after every storm there is a sunny day, but to get this sunshine, you have to suffer a dark night or a storm.



P.S. I know it's lame to repost an old hit post but it's a better idea instead of not posting at all. This is is Jan 2011 Post but I'm sure many of you never read it before and as my bad headaches are back suddenly when I'm trying to concentrate on creating something CREATIVE, I'm sorry bestie, yours and zee's article is due on me. 
I found this image on tumblr, I shared on my I Likes. It says "Life is like riding a bicycle, in order to keep balance, you must move on.." 
Sometime something is our last wish to live for, and we stopped moving on.. Fair enough? Share your idea, I would love to know it..  

Though this post is a re-post but do let me know if you like it? Please Comment and Share it to leave your love.. or maybe a facebook like, jus to let me know that somebody was here for me ..  Join me on Facebook and Twitter
and be ready for another big Friday post, Leave your links and follow me to count you in.
 Love and Big Mwahs.. 



Grab this badge if you want to start a Thoughtful Thursday on your blog and drop you link.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

13 comments:

  1. i remember this post when u wrote it for your parents... i instantly fell in love with it... this is the BEST one you have ever written cz it was for uncle and auntie :)

    <3

    love it to bits!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the positive and so required attitude in life helps us to think better and to move on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very nice effort. completely in love with the idea of how you are describing things here, big lessons to learn , thanks for writing.
    love for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. life is not smooth sailing, the ups as well as the downs we have to face and move on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's a disrespect to comment on something which you love throughout. Il this piece and i don't want to disrespect it saying it is nice. it is the one of its kind. lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. you just spoke my heart out which even I was afraid to tell to my self

    ReplyDelete
  7. @WarmSunshine lol no mehreen, this is the other one. but yea i remember you commented on it before too.. love <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. @WarmSunshine lol no mehreen, this is the other one. but yea i remember you commented on it before too.. love <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Nava.K life is like a cycle, to keep it balance, we have to move on :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @tubbly i'm flattered tubbly :) thanks for liking and flattering me :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Heena Shah in life , we hide few things even from us, but the true attitude is to forget about the shits in life and move ahead in search of good ones :)

    ReplyDelete

We Love to see your Feedback ..