She Exists

A Magic Lamp 'cause my Wishes will never End..

Did you ever bother to make a wishlist? to prioritize things you want in life? Well I desperately wanted to make a wishlist on my blog and I never got a chance to, but today, thanks to this Friday Post, Here is my wishlist. I need them all now. 

A Wedding Gown -And of course getting Married.
My own Home -A place of Love and Dreams.
My own Car -to Escape sometime from Routine.
My Kids -I want my Childhood back.
Beauty Queen -I'm Beautiful.
Pets -to Love the 4th one in Family.
Expert Cook -He would Love it.
Memories -To hold the best time with my Family Forever.
A Magic Lamp -this will Never End.
Sometimes you have to try for things, sometimes things get so easy for you. I strongly believe that God appears when we Stop hoping and having faith. The message on this Friday is same, even you are desperate about something and having no hope to solve it out, keep your hope alive and keep having faith on God. 

I think I should stop being Socrate and mention the people who found a way for heaven this week. My Friends on this Friday of course and they are:
Sheikh
Prerna
robQarts
taiko
I Love you guys for your great support in my everyday blogging, I wonder every week that so many people join me and so many people love me when even they know that I can't return their love. Love your support so much. Big Mwahs .. 
P.S some people never hide their links in their google profiles, sometimes they make their profiles private. Guys it's tough for me. I'm so sorry for any broken or missing link, but I couldn't find that exact one even by googling.
Like my Friend Finding Friday? Like it, Share it, Comment it, Join me on Facebook and Twitter. Your support mean a lot to me. Wanna go in heaven? Join me for next Friday.
So whats your wish-list?


Grab this badge if you want to start a Friend Finding Friday on your blog and drop you link to add in Next Friend Finding Friday Madness.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

33 comments:

  1. beautiful wish-list, good luck to achieve all your goals

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wishlist is veryyyyyyyyyyy small :-s

    ReplyDelete
  3. beauty queen
    am loving your ideas. whats a cute post.
    best of luck from my side too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big WOW! for all your wishes. May all your wishes come true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great wishlist..
    and i'll try to make my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. May all your wishes come true :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi: Your post was the first one I read today. Your words were so encouraging. God used you today to minister to me. Thank you so much. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice wish list...hope u get all that and much more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hope u get all this n more..lovely pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely!!! I wish all your dreams come true and you find the truest happiness, my friend! Lots and lots of love!! :)

    mwah!! I loved this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. your blog is amazing ,it is so deep and thoughtful

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. May Allah bless u and fulfill your all wishes..who knows what lies ahead...may be rejoicing a longest moonlit night!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Balqis
    tysm bilqis .. thanks for coming here :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Astrilia Tanggono
    great try one. you would love exploring your mind :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Martha's Favorites
    tysm dear for coming here and joining me. bless you love.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @☆ Rià ღ
    tysm ria. <3 all i need is your prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @☆ Rià ღ
    tysm ria. <3 all i need is your prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. @WarmSunshine
    mwah .. tysm hun lub lub lub u .. <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. @habib
    tysm for coming here and joining me ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  20. cute post :-)
    i'm happy and my only wish is to continue to be so... very very small list:-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. @SUB
    wish you very best of luck.. :)
    and thx a loads :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Anonymous
    tysm anonymous :) don't be so anonymous, i love to see people with their cuteeeeeeee names:)

    ReplyDelete

We Love to see your Feedback ..