She Exists

Are you d' one?


The most beautiful and daring people we know are those who know defeat, suffering, struggle but they still find a way to success with patience. Who have passion, sensitivity and deep understanding of life; they live with loving each other. Those who believe that everything that’s happening to them is going for a reason, who are hopeful and living with a faith on Almighty, who are living extraordinarily passionate, dreamful, unique and successful life. Those who know the purpose of their existences, who fly high with broken wings, who are independent enough to think differently and that make them beautiful and daring. They are amazing but they happen rarely.


When I think a lot, it leads me to the nothingness, the lame questions like what’s the purpose of my life, what I’m doing in life, where it’ll end and the most important question, Am I daring and beautiful? I never found the answers yet… Do you like to be an awesomely beautiful person? Do you think a lot? Are you the one?


P.S. I’m so confused about living life with thinking a lot and heavy work done. I'm not able to come up with my heart, this is what my mind is speaking. Know any way out?
Found on tumbler, resembles with me in ~the thinking mode~
And also I was reading somewhere I so liked it and wanna share it too.. 
No matter what age you are, or what your circumstances might be, you are special, and you still have something unique to offer. Your life, because of who you are, has meaning. [ Barbara De Angelis]
Like this thoughtful thought? Please Comment and Share it to leave your love.. or maybe a Facebook Like, jus to let me know that somebody was here for me, your feedback is life for my blog ..  Share some love, Join me on Facebook and Twitter to stay updated. Join me for Tomorrow's Friend Finding Friday and find a way to heaven. Loads of Love for all ..




Grab this badge if you want to start a Thoughtful Thursday on your blog and drop you link.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

11 comments:

  1. awesome write up it happens at tym :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are not so perfect with all these qualities, the defined people are angels in human disguise, very had to find. say impossible. but yes they exist and i am not near to them. well i love your blog and every other line in this blog.
    keep writing. keep spreading inspirations, we love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm.. let's just say life's a bitch at times? And to defeat this bitch, we gotta be strong an steadfast. And, on the grand scale, life's a test, isn't it? Ones who pass it successfully are the ones successful - here, as well as in the hereafter.
    Interesting post, bestie. Loved the quote. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. again your post is inspiring for knowledge seek, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are fearfully and wonderfully made dear! :) thanks for your visit. i always love seeing your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your opening sentence brings so much of meaning, never compare as you have mentioned, we all are unique in our own ways, lets become better in our uniqueness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. a positive thought to share. lovely love

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe how much ever you think and plan things they never go your way.Your life has already thought of and set by the almighty so you just need to forget all the worries and live life to its fullest stop running behind what is missing. Life is too short to be lead with thoughts. Just accept and move on works best for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah I think too much but most of the times thinking and planning don't go the way it'd be. A nice write up :) x

    ReplyDelete

We Love to see your Feedback ..