She Exists

10, 9, 8 … and this is She..

People make it so complicated and I'm again coming up with same statement that a girl is not a rubik cube, she's as simple as the following rules are. and before reading them, it's not my creation, but yea I edited them a bit. They were found on some viral picture over the internet. Enjoy.
10. She laughs harder when she tries to explain why she is laughing.
9. She tries to cook, from maggi to a head.
8. She lies a lot to hide her pains.
7. She cries for silly reasons all time.
6. She is not so strong as her smile seems to be ..
5. She gets attached to people who care even a little about her.
4. A broken nail scares her as much as a broken heart pain.
3. She says it's a Long story when it's actually not, and then she makes it long..
2. She falls in Love too easily and too fast and regrets later.
1. She takes time to move on but once she realizes it's time to move on, she never look back.


I was not feeling good with all what I'm watching and getting around, I so need a break. How about leaving blogging for some undefined time? I'm seriously thinking about it and I have jus another day to decide, they made me so confident about my decisions now, I can do  anything big now. so I'll come up with The Big Sunday Decision .. !! 
Like this copied text? Please Comment and Share it to leave your love.. or maybe a Facebook Like, jus to let me know that somebody was here for me .. I love it ..  Join me on Facebook and Twitter


Grab this badge if you want to start Super Saturday on your blog.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

10 comments:

  1. ok aishh don't be mad or else i'll slap you. stay here we need you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. look now you are being a rubik cube.. Jus stop thinking about leaving blogging. Thats rude leaving users in the middle. You shouldn't think that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow your heart and do what makes you happy, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i spent years of my life understanding what a girl is, what she thinks.. :\ and as far as your departure from blogsville, it's very unappreciateable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She cries for silly reasons all time. this is soooo me! :)

    i dropped by also to say thanks for visiting mom's blog. she appreciate it a lot. mwuah

    ReplyDelete
  6. well in life, we all faced these phases, the change phase, that can be good o maybe bad. only we know what we are IN. everyone can suggest us with the things with the perspective they are thinking, only we know what's good and bad for us.
    for you, im sure there will be many people who will be happy about your new decision, maybe in jealousy or something but can you look others many who wanted you to stay and not leave, rethink what's better for you and what you want, for you and for others. do you want to please the jealous party or yourself? think, rethink and decide.

    ReplyDelete
  7. just saw ur wall posts, i remember ek time tha jb u cudn't even think of leaving yoville, and u were that much into this game that i used to think k game khatam hogi to kia banay ga... i dont know wat have changed but of course lots of things are changed with time in our lives :) i sometimes read some of ur blogs posts too, i think u shouldn't leave blogging.. anyhow u better now wat makes u more comfortable..
    at this point in time, things are not as perfect in my life as those used to be.. but yes i'm more than happy and satisfied with everything :)
    so just wanted to wish u best of luck for ur life :)
    take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. now ways u write so well :(
    how can u do this to urself?
    that is all going to hurt u even more u think of srsly
    mark my words :)
    plzzz dont leave
    i love reading ur blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. girls shouldnt fall in love so easily.
    boys dont care about their feelings even those who say they do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't you dare leave! :):):)

    ReplyDelete

We Love to see your Feedback ..