She Exists

Money can't Buy You..

And you know what.. 
If you want to feel Rich, count the things which money can't buy.
and again there's a Friday here and We are on Friend Finding Spree.  But first things We can't buy with money.
A Sound Sleep
Fairy tale Happiness
True Love
Your Childhood Back
Honest Friends
A Lost Dream
A Lost Love
A Reason to Smile
The One who's Gone Forever
Good Old Days
The Time We had.. 
Money Can't buy you 

When I was a young child I always think to have loads of money to be happy and Trust you me, Now today I know what's so awesome to have..  not that money but the idea that there are many people around me who are ready to love me and send their love to me. who really wants to read  me and who are getting inspiration from me. Though there's one big negative thought remain with me all time, so linked up with my CLOSE FRIENDS but if I ignore that one, I'm the happiest person alive on the planet earth. though I have enough of money now but I can be happy even without money 'cause I have my parents, my family and my true friends are there always for me, with me.
I Love to have you all.. A Big Muwah for you.. 

The popular most day on my blog is Friday, when I Find some Friends. and trust me till now I found awesome people on blogger. For today: 

I'm so sorry for those who have broken links, or the links I couldn't find. Big apology to My Networked Blog Followers, I'll for sure mention all next Friday. For all those who didn't join me yet
Join me and get a way to Heaven .. lol ... Leave your comment and a Facebook Like, to let me know that you were there. Want to be next? Leave your links.. Smiles 
P.S I loved so many likes in my last few posts. 


Grab this badge if you want to start a Friend Finding Friday on your blog and drop you link to add in Next Friend Finding Friday Madness.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

18 comments:

  1. this post is the reason to smile
    you are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a million dollar post.. splendid pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post with great emotion.Money even can't touch this emotion,this are true.Thanks for linking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you so much for posting my link!! Those pictures made my day today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have one of the decent blog on blogsville.
    keep rocking

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, girl. Thanks for posting my link up. I'll be sure to return the favor! Really enjoyed this post. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea said...
    Thnx for coming here andy pandy..

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Blogging Park
    you are most welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Simon M Hunter
    thnx for connecting :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Jewels For Hope said...
    and i love the way you mentioned me there , big muwahs

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Anonymous said...
    im flattered seriously :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Auggie said...
    thank you so much auggie for connecting. loads of love :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the post. The photos are wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi 3ysha, nice to see you again. Your blog is so sweet, make my eyes feel fresh hmm. Ups..I just wanna tell you that I put your banner in my sidebar. I'm so happy put it to the top as you put my link on the first list of yours. See you again dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very true and beautiful post.. <3 the pictures.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This awsome :)

    Mery bacchpan k din kitnay achy thay din

    ReplyDelete

We Love to see your Feedback ..