She Exists

To The Man on White Horse .. !!

This post is dedicated to My One.. The Man on White Horse..
My Prince Charming .. !! 

And you know what you are for me.. A passion, A Smile, A Spark, A Charm .. I don't wanna write words here for you, I wanna put my heart in this post, and it would be all about You itself.

and yea it's like when I close my eyes and I see you there and when I open my eyes, I wanna see you .. !! Your everything make me fall in Love with you.. 

Once you asked me why do I love you and I never replied to that, I wanna tell you today that I love you, 'cause there's no one else in this world deserve my love more than you, I love you 'cause no one else in this world love me like you do. I love you 'cause no one else in this world care for me like you do. You tolerate my silly things, You love to listen me even when I'm not talking. You smile on my anger, You ignore my mistakes, You avoid to fight with me; even on my idiotic reasons. I love you when everyone else tell me that he loves you, I love you when you talk about me all time and praise me. I love you 'cause there's no one else in this world  to whom I can show all my anger and tantrum. and I Love You 'cause you don't want me to change.

And when WE get into some problem and have arguments, you listen to me and prove me right every time even when I know I'm wrong. I fight a lot, a lot, jus 'cause you are the only one who can understand my frustration, who can take that out of me, I know I'm mean to you but thats the only way I talk to you a lot and tell you everything.

My Life is mean for You and Only You, I want to be with you today, tomorrow , forever .. !!


You know what, I know you are the only one who can sort me and everything else in my life.  And now I'm waiting for you to come and take me away on Your White Horse. 

and I wish you read it today yourself, and if you can't I'll make you read that day
when We will be together, forever ..  [very soon IA]

and for you .. Love Story .. Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone.. !!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

12 comments:

  1. wow.... beautiful post... love is in the air :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought romeo died in the end :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. and the anonymous: i never mind to kill you and chop u and tore u into small pieces if i know your address right now.. don't act loserish .. jealous ..
    my romeo is here alive forever .. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was not being loserish or jealous. just stating something.

    Once the girl i used to love told me this when i said that i would be her romeo. that dont u ever say that again since i want u here forever with me.
    so i was just kinda reminded of that. well cheers i had no bad intentions at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @zaib: yeaa he's lucky and so im .. <3
    my white horse man ..
    loveeee <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Luiz: he'll b flattered and even me :p .. but i want to make him flatter 'cause he deserves all ... <<33

    ReplyDelete
  7. @anonymous: tho i think u r not that anonymous :p but but but but... mmm still it's a loser statement what u made here. if she told u even once, and u still let her go, it's the biggest loser thing u've ever done. MMm don't relate MY MAN with anyone else.. he's not an ordianry one .. he's My One.. and wherever he's i love my romeoo ... <33

    ReplyDelete

We Love to see your Feedback ..