She Exists

Come let me Love You, come Love me again...

Month of Chocolates, Roses, and heart is on its peak. Valentine is near, jus in two more days. 


Love is an ideal thing. It's a different feeling when you know there's someone who cares about you, when you know there is someone who thinks about you. When you know there's someone who wants you desperately. When you miss a heartbeat when you see the one around. You smile when you think about the one. When you prefer talking to one on sleep, and when you can do anything to make the one smile. When you fight them a lot to jus make them say out all and when you think of them, you feel like flying. 

Ehh wooo If you are feeling same, you are in love .. !! 
And did you tell the one already?? 


you are going good if the answer is a yes, but on That Day, Do let them know that you are there for them always and say the three magical words. s jus a discrimination that if you are a guy, you  are dominating and can easily prove your words. Say it Loud

I Love you and I mean it.. 

Give them a surprise. Show your craze and the limits of your love to each other.  Wear pink or Red. Tell them that there's nothing in this whole universe is more important than them. Go get some chocolates, teddies, cards and flowers for them. Mmm a good idea is lunch/dinner out, on some peaceful romantic place, or may be jus few hours together all alone, or at least a call jus to make them special.  Mmm 11 red roses on same day is the Best Idea.


and jus in case, your answer is no and you didn't tell them yet, what are you waiting for? it's the perfect time to make them feel your presence, to tell them what you are feeling for them. and I'm sure, no one will punch you. A unsuccessful try is better than life time regrets. 


And though I don't want people to lie in this category but If you are a Heart Broken but still want them, it's a good time for it even, otherwise it would be a time to miss them and cry over what you lost. 

Don't be hesitant to share love and happiness around. For a girl, If you feel that he can protect you, he can make you happy and he loves you, leave the whole world behind and ask him to be in your life forever. For a guy, if your girl told you her feelings even once, do respect it 'cause a girl never say it unless SHE MEANs IT. Give it a try otherwise 14, February 2011 would be another hectic Monday for you.

I don't mind saying that I fell in love and I told my one, I felt this all and I'm a ....... and I want .....
I'm listening John Denver's You Fill up My Senses a lot these days. It's an highly romantic one, play the one in candle light dinner, even if it's in a roadside hotel or in your kitchen...

You fill up my senses like a night in a forest,
Like the mountains in springtime,
Like a walk in the rain, like a storm in the desert,
Like a sleepy blue ocean.
You fill up my senses, come fill me again.

Come let me love you, let me give my life to you,
Let me drown in your laughter, let me die in your arms.
Let me lay down beside you, let me always be with you
Come let me love you, come love me again.

Let me give my life to you,
Come let me love you, come love me again.


It took almost 45 minutes to make up my mind to think about from where to start. It was not tough to write but it was tough when you don't know exactly what you want to write when you are writing.  
Happy Valentine's Day .. 
Love for all and  special chocolates for one  ....!! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comments:

  1. a post full of love, love it.
    it is always good to share dating ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome. enjoy season of love

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow aish... such a wonderful post on love... and im trying to guess who is the lucky person :P

    loved the narration and the images to go with them! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @storm: Love Love Love <3 .. Love in the air :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mehreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen .. he's the man on white horse, my prince charming :p and thx fo liking hun <3 =P

    ReplyDelete

We Love to see your Feedback ..