She Exists

When you see her .. !!!

Imprinting on someone is like… like when you see her everything changes. All of a sudden it’s not gravity holding you to the planet - it’s her. Nothing else matters. You would do anything... be anything for her.
Jacob Black (Twilight Saga Eclipse)



Jacob: Imprinting on someone is like… like when you see her everything changes. All of a sudden it’s not gravity holding you to the planet - it’s her. Nothing else matters. You would do anything... be anything for her.
Bella: Sounds like you know the feeling. Had you imprinted on someone?
Jacob: You’d know if I had.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comments:

  1. haha so girlish . twilight fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely leave comments on blogs that I visit. But your blog is so interesting that I wrote a comment here. Fixed write and I wait for the next post. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love twilight too ..
    though im writing a warewolf's part but im still with my vampire .. oh my edward ..<3 :p

    thx Camellia .. keep on visiting ..

    *love*

    ReplyDelete

We Love to see your Feedback ..