She Exists

I Like... !!!

F1: Hey I'm glad to see you on XXCS group, I never knew you were interested about it.
F2: Oh but what is XXCS ?

F1: But you joined the page yesterday .. Right?
F2: Huh .. I like all pages what my friends liked .. 


I'm liking 'cause my friend is... This blog I Like dedicated to all those friends who are used to of like/follow/add every other thing, even sometime they don't have idea about it and following 'cause their friends are doing same. 

Are your friends doing same???
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments:

  1. ahahahahaha, No my friends don't do acts like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes it happens sometimes .. it's funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol u r lucky iqi =P
    @anonymous: dont be so anonymous plz lol =))

    ReplyDelete

We Love to see your Feedback ..