She Exists

Happy Birthday Mehreen -29 Oct 2010



Started like Routine Class fellows to Trustworthy Friends; Discussing Assignments to Sharing Personal Problems... 
It’s a SIX YEARS Journey...

We fought never (shhhh argued a lot though many times ~chalta hai~).. But More time I spent with her, more revealed that she's an awesome person and a very good friend. I can't praise with gem words like others but i know now how much i like her, she's sucha sweetheart and worth trusting..
I’m started as usual... Stop it Aisha it's her birthday today...!!! 

Happy Birthday Mehreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen


I can’t buy gift of gold, but all I can give you my heartiest wishes...And I want to tell you that I’m always always always there for you whenever you want me to 'cause You have always been there for me, and I wish our friendship will never end..
and and and Again Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday to you, my dear dear dear dear friend.

God Bless you dear, not only this year but throughout your life... Have a great day, a wonderful Birthday ~the BEST One~...

~Love You~
   Aish~~~~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your dear friend :)

    Important note: from now on, I'll always visit your blog. Please don't hesitate to visit me. Let's be more than just followers...let's be faithful readers! Thanks :)

    Lovers' Shore

    http://lovers-shore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure Romantico ..thnx for the reminder ..
    thanks a loads fo the wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh thank you so much Aisha!

    i couldnt see this earlier.... apologies for that!

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete

We Love to see your Feedback ..