She Exists

Sugarcane


Darling I’m home...

*kiss kiss*

Missed u whole day... damn I’m so tired.

aww my baby .. Missed you too... You should shorten down the working hours from 8 to 2 maximum 3.

*Lov3*

Yea and my whole staff will leave in 1 hour...  work never goes like that hun... I’m so hungry… didn’t even take my lunch today... was been very busy whole day...

I wait for you whole day while i was fasting... and I cooked for you, but Sara brought some pizza sandwiches and I had one … hope you are not thinking ~not again~

Nahh it's ok .. I'll eat in your company. with your love...

*kiss kiss*
*smiles*

Wow ~ginger beef with fried rice~ my favorite... yummy...!! I wanna eat from your hand love…

eham!~

Wow delicious; my wife is the best cook in this universe.
Yummy
Very tasty... I jus love it yaar …!!! I’ll take it tomorrow with me for lunch.

*smiles*

Ok one last bite…

No you take this one …

*holds hand and turned towards her*

ewwwwwwww….. It’s too salty...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments:

We Love to see your Feedback ..