She Exists

Im so useless ...

Again I’m in crisis... Thinking same .. I’m so useless having no worth.. Every other entity in this universe can tease me easily .. I was not same before, used to be a happy and full of life..
But now my life is becoming so miserable.. And I hate myself to exist... Seems like I’m on an out of control roller coaster ride... life has no meaning to me... It’s me who's dragging it to an unknown direction... Stress, Fights and arguments for no reason..
Everything is going wrong...!! I always got hurt by those to whom I start care.. At work, I’m so busy even don't have time to rest, still an unknown tension, someone is on my nerves.. When I am home, it becomes worst when it’s time to rest my mind start thinking I am useless. I can’t sleep. I’m so tired of this life, or do I have to feel tired? I hate to live. Really hate this part...
Hell!!! Right now I strongly feel to go off the scene for sometime if I can’t end it up... May be some day ... and may b e I feel better...
Yea I’m off....:!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love to see your Feedback ..