She Exists

Im missing you !!

Yea im missing u...

Whenever im alone... I miss you... your feel; your touches... It’s pain... But I still miss you... The place where we first met and the place... We last met... All things around remind me of you... The gas stations, the shopping malls, restaurants... all where we spend time together... I search you around... Used to see your pictures and recall the time we spend together... When someone else try to act like you .. When I walk, I feel you there with me.. When it rains; I feel you there talking to me.. Whenever my phone beeps; I pray it’s you who's calling... I open my email accounts with a hope in mind you ever write for me... Whenever I think of you; I got tears in my eyes... even last night and a night b4 last night... every night...

Your care about me; your love for me... People say it was fake... I hope it wasn’t fake... Im sure it was NOT... It was a pain to be with you and you know; now when you are gone... and im alone... it’s more than pain... im killing me with every passing day … yea im alone...
I have no idea how I’ll forget you ... :(( may be someday ... may be never...!!!
I wanna forget you or to kill me but I can’t stop missing you ….

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comment:

We Love to see your Feedback ..