She Exists

Revolution


sitting in an another situation.. in a real thinking mode ...~~~!!!
its another day .. my fixing process is started and I am a lil bit fixed even.. things are getting clear in my mind .. with some certain meanings and how it all happened.. !!
this is the question which should have to be answered here .. the things which helped me a lot was the actual meaning of EXPECTATIONS ... this was the word which ruined my life and this only word is helping me a lot in healing ... really~~
well now someone is thinking how these expectation can do all these things ... !! I really don’t know if I'll make you synchronized with me but I'll try my level best to ...and don’t think that a software engineer is turning to a philosopher or a writer .. lol ...
lets come to the point directly .. mm *thinking* in our life; we are related with many people .. with different attitudes; who are having different places in our life.. to those we think close to us; we hope they'll take care of our things.. they'll listen to us when we want to say something.. they help us when need someone to be with us .. we can call them at anytime and they'll be with us without asking why where etc .. this is all our expectations to those about whom we think are really mean something to us .. in expecting all these things; usually sometimes; we just forget about to realize one thing ...
OUR MISTAKE .. NEVER BLAME FOR THIS THING TO ANYONE ELSE ...
the thing what we forget that that’s ME who's thinking that someone is important; close or special to me .. but may be he/she is not considering same about me .. well ... I know it’s painful but telling you honestly the sooner you realize it; the lesser you'll get pain outa it.. jus for an example.. sometimes we like to be with some people, they can be anyone .. friends, family or some random people .. we are like lOve to be in their company ... we want to talk to them, but in doing so .. may be we are irritating them with our nature .. and when they react by somehow.. we get jus PAIN but nothing else..
well to be honest the same case was with me .. I expect very HIGH and ruined my life .. I lost a lot in jus expecting high.. I was like if I am giving 100% from my side why I am not getting even half of it .. I jus get pain outa it by thinking all these things .. look these expectations spoiled me a lot .. but hey !! it's not the end .. I told you in start that I am in fixing state and I am a lil bit fixed even .. these expecting LESS helped me out .. I realized that every other person have some aims and priorities in his/her life .. we can jus try to make us a priority there but we can't fight for it and we SHOULDN'T really ... but we can jus do one thing .. what even I am doing .. think things are working for me .. jus try to set priorities in life with those who think about you; not with those about whom you think...
now I am like .. if someone don't care about me; I' am not crying for it and thinking that there are more important things in other's life .. and I am having other things to ... well this is the key to live a balanced life..
my last thing; i added this in this morning while i was publishing it .. Please stop expecting from me .. I am not worth of caring; you know .. **Cheers**
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love to see your Feedback ..