She Exists

Farewell 2009 Welcome 2010


While coming to the office today... my dad by the way asked me... Aish what’s the date today; i was enjoying peanuts in sunshine on front seat with him... I said... Mmmm it’s 30th December... Ohh come ‘on; check it again... And just for the confirmation... I glanced at my N5000's screen... Ohh my goodness!! Its 31st today... I was planning to wrap my 2009 and to manage my 2010... EHz...!!! I’m late...

TWO THOUSAND AND NINE!!!
The different most year in my life ... the roughest and toughest one...!! Now recalling 2009... I sometime laugh n sometime it cry even...!!And even same was my condition whole year .. !!
It was December 31 2008's night and I was receiving wishes from my friends and family.. Was enjoying a lot .. I was never aware of what's going to be happen this year .. !! This year changed my life a lot..
2009 was good with family.. Dangling with friends .. Very bad with this four star.. And average for me.. I have completed my final year project this year, had fight with my best frnd this year, change my home, shifted to my theme *the think pink*, many of my friends got married this year and many got engaged and blabla ..
This will be the last post of 2009 and I’m planning to NOT make it sad and bad as my usual writings are lol..
Well, tonight we'll say good bye to 2009. I am sure many people will agree that they are glad on ending 2009. I’m not saying that It wasn't a bad year , but it was certainly not easy for me at least. I’m spending the night at home playing games, eating, and celebrating. I’m planning to enjoy same as i enjoyed last 2008's night planning my 2009 .. And i wish this year 2010 will bring loadx of new things and happiness in my life .. With the will of Allah ..

TWO THOUSAND AND TEN!!!
Well here's a New Year 2010 !! so ..
Happy New Year .. !!! Happy 2010 .. and best of luck with 2010 ...
Mmmm ..I’m pretty excited for the new year. I’m thinking about my new year resolution .. well well well .. although it’s something I’m not revealing WHOLE here .. but for a hint .. I’m planning to give many people a surprise, there'll be a bighhh noticeable change in 2010 Insha’Allah... !!
Also for my blog surprise that I have some followers! *waves* Thank you! I need to pay more attention and not neglect my blog nor my comments. So, don’t think that I don’t appreciate comments and followers, I love attention and I'm good on giving others too.. lol.. Hope I’ll improve here as well in 2010 a lot .. so come ‘on people join me here..
And my last thing is .. Forget about whatever was in past .. don’t worry about whatever is going to be happen in future … concentrate on present and Enjoy it ; because it’ll be past tomorrow and it’ll be a good past then; and a good present is the base of a wonderful future ...
Yesterday is History...
Tomorrow is Mystery...
Today is Present...
so jus think about it and enjoy it...
Have a blast this year...!!
*cheers*


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love to see your Feedback ..